Linux Security

I would like to share this post on Linux Security. I would place it in my shared items but I thought that if I left it there it would go largely unnoticed.

The author has written a fantastic entry about the User effect on security within a Linux environment. He makes points about users running arbitrary code as root, installing unsigned packages and a lot more. It is well worth a read!

http://www.happyassassin.net/2009/01/20/on-linux-security/

I would like to note that I am merely trying to introduce a great piece of writing by another blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatically mount NVME volumes in AWS EC2 on Windows with Cloudformation and Powershell Userdata

Extending the AD Schema on Samba4 - Part 2

Python + inotify = Pyinotify [ how to watch folders for file activity ]