Joomla Installation

I have installed Joomla successfully on my localhost ( Fedora 8 ) using the default php and mysql installations with the most recent patches installed. At once point I was asked for FTP information. I was unable to configure ftp for my localhost in the short time I allowed myself. No matter though because FTP is enabled by default on all webservers. The FTP options will not be a problem in my production setup.

At some point during the trial of any new software application the testing becomes production if testing takes too long. Testing has taken too long. Watch this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatically mount NVME volumes in AWS EC2 on Windows with Cloudformation and Powershell Userdata

Extending the AD Schema on Samba4 - Part 2

Python + inotify = Pyinotify [ how to watch folders for file activity ]